Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
At your home: 1-3 workdays
- Order number: RC1918
- Supplier Name: RAU Cosmetics
- Supplier Number: RC1918
- EAN: 4051229003309
Highly concentrated fruit acid peeling with mandelic acid, lactobionic acid, salicylic aicd & lactic aicd
Suitable for all skin types
Only available in combination with our RAU AHA Neutralizer
pH value: approx. 3,3 - 3,5
Our "RAU Fruit Acid Peeling" does not only contain classic acids like salicylic acid and lactic acid, but also acids of the third generation (mandelic & lactobionic acid). This combination of classic and third generation acids creates a unique skin smoothening and rejuvenating effect.
Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid gained by hydrolisis of almond extracts. In contrast to glycolic acid, mandelic acid acts very gently and has significantly bigger molecules, due to which it penetrates the skin more slowly and evenly. Skin redness, irritation, crusting, blistering or other negative side effects are prevented, thus it is also suitable for sensitive/delicate skin.
Lactobionic acid is a poly hydroxy acid (PHA) and is known for its antioxidative and moisturizing effects. PHAs have a positive effect on the collagen and elastine production and strengthen the lipid barrier of the skin. There are no side effects like itchiness, irritations and redness make them a suitable ingredient for sensitive and rosacea-affected skin.
Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that also acts very gently. Its an excellent skin moisturizer and moisture binder. In addition to this, it controls the hornification of the epidermis and stabilize the skin´s natural acid mantle.
Salicylic acid ist a natural vegetable active ingredient with an anti-microbial, pain-reducing and inflammation-inhibiting effect.
Effects on your skin:
- removes dead skin cells and boosts skin renewal
- refines impurities and pores
- reduces scars, pigmented, age and sun spots
- gradually and continuously reduces lines and wrinkles
- improves skin texture and creates radiant skin
- soothes inflammaton and irritation
- reduces redness caused by couperose and rosacea
- creates a nourished and smooth skin appearance
- supports skin regeneration after laser treatment
- long-term use can stimulate collagen development
Apply to the skin, sparing the eye area and mouth. Let it sit 15 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly and apply RAU AHA NEUTRALIZER.
"RAU AHA Neutralizer" effectively neutralizes your skin after using RAU Fruit Acid Peelings, and helps rebalancing the pH value.
- Lactic Acid (INCI: LACTIC ACID)
- Lactobionic Acid (INCI: LACTOBIONIC ACID)
- Mandelic Acid (INCI: MANDELIC ACID)
- Pentylene Glycol (INCI: PENTYLENE GLYCOL)
- Potassium Salt (INCI: POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE)
- Salicylic Acid (INCI: SALICYLIC ACID)
- Shea Butter (INCI: BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (SHEA BUTTER))
- Squalane (INCI: SQUALANE)
- Xanthan (INCI: XANTHAN GUM)
INGREDIENTS FRUIT ACID PEELING:
AQUA (WATER); CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE; SODIUM HYDROXIDE; POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE; SQUALANE; SALICYLIC ACID; LACTIC ACID; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES; LACTOBIONIC ACID; MANDELIC ACID; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (SHEA BUTTER); GLYCERIN; CERAMIDE NP; XANTHAN GUM; HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE; HYDROGENATED PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE; HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE
INGREDIENTS AHA NEUTRALIZER:
AQUA (WATER); POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE; PANTHENOL; XANTHAN GUM; ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN; CITRIC ACID; PHENOXYETHANOL; TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE; SODIUM HYDROXIDE
|Skin type:||Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Impure Skin, Mature Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin|
|Content:||200 ml, 250 ml|
|Active Ingredient:||fruit acid, Lactic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, shea butter, squalane, xanthan|
|Your Skin Needs:||Anti-Aging, Pore Refinement, Purity, Radiance, Redness, Regeneration|