Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
At your home: 1-3 workdays
- Order number: RC17071-3
- Supplier Name: RAU Cosmetics
- Supplier Number: RC17071-3
- EAN: 4051229003811
effective ampoule to lighten & moisturize the skin
with Allantoin, Ceramide, Barley, Hyaluronic Acid, Manna Sugar, Niacinamide, Tetrapeptide & Zinc Salt
can soften pigment spots, age spots & freckles visibly
for an even & radiant complexion
Our "RAU Whitening Ampoule" is an effective ampoule that can lighten the skin and alleviate hyperpigmentation - if used daily.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is a true all-rounder and is ideal if you want to refine your pores and reduce scars, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. It can also prevent moisture loss and reduce redness.
Ceramides are lipids that strengthen the natural lipid barrier and protect the skin from dehydration and external influences.
Manna sugar (extracted from the manna tree) moisturizes and softens the skin.
Hyaluronic acid is an endogenous substance, a multiple sugar, which can store moisture in large quantities. The skin is supplied with long-lasting moisture, which makes it appear fresh and firm. At the same time, the skin's protective barrier can be strengthened.
The tetrapeptide can stimulate collagen synthesisand strengthen the collagen fibres in their structure through a newly discovered anchoring mechanism.
1. Cleanse your face for example with our RAU Cleansing Lotion
2. Tone your face for example with our RAU Tonic alcohol-free
3. Shake before use! Apply our RAU Whitening Ampoule to the face, neck and décolleté and pat in gently with your fingers.
To open the ampoule, the white marking line should be directed towards you, so you can break off the ampoule head with pressure. We recommend using a cosmetic tissue around the neck of the ampoule so the ampoule can be bent over safely.
4. Afterwards you apply your usual day cream / night cream for example our RAU Whitening & Brightening Cream 50 ml
- Allantoin (INCI: ALLANTOIN)
- Butylene glycol (INCI: BUTYLENE GLYCOL)
- Ceramide (INCI: GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS)
- Yeast (INCI: HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT)
- Hyaluronic Acid (INCI: SODIUM HYALURONATE)
- Manna Sugar (INCI: MANNITOL)
- Lactic Acid (INCI: LACTIC ACID)
- Niacinamide (INCI: NIACINAMIDE)
- Pentylene Glycol (INCI: PENTYLENE GLYCOL)
- Sodium Salt of Lactic Acid (INCI: SODIUM LACTATE)
- Sodium Salt of Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid (INCI: SODIUM PCA)
- Tetrapeptid (INCI: ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-9)
- Xanthan Gum (INCI: XANTHAN GUM)
- Zinc Salt(INCI: ZINC GLUCONATE)
AQUA (WATER); BUTYLENE GLYCOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; GLYCERIN; NIACINAMIDE; ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-9; SODIUM HYALURONATE; GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS; ALLANTOIN; MANNITOL; HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT; XANTHAN GUM; ZINC GLUCONATE; ALCOHOL; SODIUM PCA; SODIUM LACTATE; ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; LACTIC ACID
|Skin type:||Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Mature Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin|
|Active Ingredient:||allantoin, Ceramide, Gerste, hyaluronic acid, Lactic Acid, Mannazucker, Natriumsalz, xanthan|
|Your Skin Needs:||Pore Refinement, Skin Whitening|